Wednesday, January 12, 2011

red and white.

With all this snow in NYC, the only way I've been surviving is by thinking warm thoughts and concentrating on the Spring. My favorite inspiration  I've found so far is...


I LOVE THE RED AND WHITE! Adding in some gold, this is my color palette for Spring 2011. Everything about this image is perfect - It's fresh, it's bright, it's fun, it's chic, and it screams Springtime in Italy to me. I envision these girls running about through here:


So to have fun and let my imagination play, i went to Nasty Gal and picked out some great red and white pieces to recreate this vibe/scene...all for an affordable price! :

$48.00

$160.00

$68.00

$38.00

$38.00

$144.00

$58.00

$135.00

xx
EE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...